Finished stringing up these three guitars over the last few days. Two Romanillos/Torres models and one Torres model. I'm happy to say that I've finally managed to set one of these aside for myself. Very much enjoying it!
Clear and complex tone. Loose action with a good amount of bloom to the note, but with enough detail and definition to be articulate, provide a rich tonal palette and a balanced frequency response.
- European spruce top
- Indian rosewood back and sides
- Honduran mahogany neck on the first. Spanish cedar necks on the other two
- Macassar ebony fingerboards on the Romanillos models. East Indian ebony on the Torres
- Combination of cocobolo and rosewood headplate veneers
- Hand engraved Alessi tuners on the two Romanillos models and Gotoh premium tuners on the Torres